- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Concentrated, phthalate-free urethane color pigments that resist ultraviolet light. By adding a small amount of UVO™ to a SmoothOn epoxy, urethane rubber, plastic or foam product, these pigment dispersions will yield opaque castings vs. SOStrong™ color tints that can yield translucent urethane castings. Coloring resin to resist fading and yellowing from sunlight and other Ultra Violet light sources is a challenge for any one who makes signage, themed environments, or art related elements.
UVO® pigments are designed with these challenges in mind and produces castings and coatings that will not require labor intensive priming and painting. Choose from 9 colors or mix them to create custom colors in order to produce the desired effect for your castings. Offering excellent dispersion and consistent color. A very small amount will color a proportionally large amount of liquid epoxy or urethane, 10 drops By Volume of UVO® per 3 oz (88 ml) of mixed material. The more you add in proportion to the volume of liquid material, the more dramatic the color effect, up to 3% of total system weight.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.