- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Smooth-On URE-FIL™ fillers disperse easily in Smooth-On materials. They can be added to materials in different proportions to achieve a variety of working properties and effects. Some fillers are designed for cost-savings, others are designed for specific casting effects or improved physical properties.
Other URE-FIL™ fillers are designed specifically for thickening materials for brush-on or trowelable application. URE-FIL™ 15 - micro-balloons that can be added to Smooth-On urethane plastics and epoxies to create very light weight castings.
Castings which float on water can be created by using proper proportions of URE-FIL™ 15. A casting resin filled with a large proportion of URE-FIL™ 15 can be described as a ‘syntactic foam’ . Syntactic foams are non-expanding foams which are stiffer, stronger and more water resistant than water-blown expanding urethane foams of the same density.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.