- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
SO-Strong™ liquid urethane colorants can be added to any Smooth-On liquid urethane rubber, urethane plastic or urethane foam (do not use with Smooth-On silicones). They can be used to create a variety of color effects for a wide range of material applications. For glowing fluorescent color effects, use Ignite™ colorants.
SO-Strong™ colorants are highly concentrated, offer excellent dispersion and consistent color. A very small amount will color a proportionally large amount of liquid urethane material. The more you add in proportion to the volume of liquid urethane, the more dramatic the color effect. Recommended loading range is .01% to 3% of total system weight. Do not overload the liquid urethane system or cure inhibition / oozing may occur.
User determines amount to add; If this is your first time adding color tint or pigment to a urethane system, you may want to test the color effect by adding a few drops to a small amount of urethane material and observe the outcome. It may take a few test castings to attain the desired color outcome.
Color Tints: Black, Yellow, Brown, Purple, Green, Orange, Red and Blue.
Color Pigments: White and Fleshtone
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.