- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
The Smooth-Cast™ Semi-Rigid line of low-cost semi-rigid urethane casting resins cure quickly to semi-rigid plastics that offer excellent impact resistance. These plastics are easy-to-use (mix ratio is 1A:1B by volume) and have low viscosities for minimal bubble entrapment. Vibrant colors are possible by adding SO-Strong™, UVO™ or Ignite™ colorants.
These semi-rigid plastics are good for making impact resistant prototypes, models, toys, props, climbing holds, etc.
Smooth-Cast™ 66D is a grey resin with a 7 minute pot life and 60 minute demold time.
NOTE: Do not use Smooth-Cast™ 66D for roto casting.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.