- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Sandpaper can be used with power tools and for sanding by hand:
Power-sanding products remove material quickly and efficiently. They're a good choice for getting rid of blemishes and for shaping and leveling wood. Power sanding is an effective method of preparing metal surfaces for paint. Sandpaper for power sanding comes in sheets, discs and belts designed to fit specific power tools. Some tools also accept sheets cut to size.
Hand-sanding products give you a lighter touch for woodworking and finishing. You have better control and can sand areas that a power sander can't reach. With proper technique, the scratches align with the woodgrain and are less visible. Hand sand wood as final preparation for finishes and between finish coats. Sandpaper for hand sanding comes in sheets you cut to size. You can use some sandpaper for both hand sanding and power sanding.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.