- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Mold Max™ 15T silicone is a water white translucent tin cured silicone rubber compound that has exceptional tear strength and working properties. It features Smooth-On’s “Libra™” catalyst for long library life. Mixed 100A:10B by weight, vacuum degassing is recommended for de-airing. Rubber cures overnight at room temperature. Mold Max™ ‘T’ silicones can be thickened with Thi-Vex™ thickener for brush-on application and effects.
- Similar in appearance to Smooth-On’s premium Dragon Skin™ platinum silicones
- Mold Max™ ‘T’ silicones are a less costly alternative for creating animatronic skin effects.
- An infinite number of color effects can be achieved by adding Silc Pig™ silicone pigments or Cast Magic™ effects powders.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.