- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
Mold Max™ 14NV is a Shore 14A tin-catalyzed silicone rubber that offers low viscosity, fast cure and long library life. Mold Max™ 14 NV does not require vacuum degassing. Mix ratio is 100A:10B by weight. Working time is 40 minutes and cure time is 4 hours at room temperature. Mold Max™ 14NV will reproduce the finest detail and is suitable for a variety of industrial and art related applications including making molds for reproducing prototypes, furniture, sculpture and architectural elements.
Mold Max™ 14NV can also be used to create movie special effects. Cure time can be reduced with Accel-T™ cure accelerator. Mold Max™ 14NV can be used to cast a variety of materials including wax, gypsum, low melt alloys/metals and urethane, epoxy or polyester resins. Important; Do not cast concrete into rubber molds made with this product. Concrete will not cure properly and inhibition will result.
Important; you must weigh Part A & B components using a gram scale to be successful with Mold Max™ 14NV.
- Mold Max™ 14NV has a fast cure time - 4 hours at room temperature
- Mold Max™ 14NV does not require vacuum degassing
- Low viscosity for easy mixing and pouring
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.