- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Mold Max™ 14NV is a Shore 14A tin-catalyzed silicone rubber that offers low viscosity, fast cure and long library life. Mold Max™ 14 NV does not require vacuum degassing. Mix ratio is 100A:10B by weight. Working time is 40 minutes and cure time is 4 hours at room temperature. Mold Max™ 14NV will reproduce the finest detail and is suitable for a variety of industrial and art related applications including making molds for reproducing prototypes, furniture, sculpture and architectural elements.
Mold Max™ 14NV can also be used to create movie special effects. Cure time can be reduced with Accel-T™ cure accelerator. Mold Max™ 14NV can be used to cast a variety of materials including wax, gypsum, low melt alloys/metals and urethane, epoxy or polyester resins. Important; Do not cast concrete into rubber molds made with this product. Concrete will not cure properly and inhibition will result.
Important; you must weigh Part A & B components using a gram scale to be successful with Mold Max™ 14NV.
- Mold Max™ 14NV has a fast cure time - 4 hours at room temperature
- Mold Max™ 14NV does not require vacuum degassing
- Low viscosity for easy mixing and pouring
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.