Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement is especially suitable where high strength and resistance to water absorption are necessary. It is ideal for applications in both the tooling & prototyping and art & statuary categories.
Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement — For Tooling & Prototyping
Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement is ideal for stretch-press dies where extreme surface hardness is required. Offering greater expansion than Hydrocal® A-11 or B-11 Gypsum Cements, Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement:
- Features a heavy, syrupy consistency, ideal for pouring into solid models or patterns (and making it ideal for filling multiple molds simultaneously)
- Adapts to most flexible moulding compounds, due to its high absorption resistance
- Sets in 17-20 minutes, after machine mixing
- Requires 32 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster.
NOTE — For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment, away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high.
Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement — For Art & Statuary
One of the hardest and strongest Hydrocal® products, Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement is used in the fabrication of high-quality art novelty and statuary castings. Offering excellent paintability, Hydro-Stone® Gypsum Cement:
- Can duplicate extremely fine details
- Works well in plaster and most flexible moulding compounds
- Is self-leveling, with low viscosity
- Provides fast set time for quick mold turns
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.