- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
MAIN FEATURESOffering twice the compressive strength of plaster, Hydrocal® White Gypsum Cement is especially suitable in thin, delicate sections where high green strength is required. Multi-purposeHydrocal® White Gypsum Cement:
- Is ideal for both solid and hollow casting of lamp bases, figurines, moldings and general castings
- Offers long workability; setting expansion twice that of molding plaster and pottery plaster
- Has a great value to performance ratio
- Achieves a stark, white color, making it ideal for accepting colorants
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 45 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.