- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Glow Worm™ phosphorescent powders can be added to Smooth-On liquid plastics, rubbers and foams to create castings that glow in the dark after being charged with light. Choose from either green or blue.
What sets Glow Worm™ powders apart from other glow-in-the-dark powders? Used as directed and after being light charged as recommended, castings made with Glow Worm™ powders will glow in the dark at least 10 times longer than other glow powders.
Glow-in-the-dark castings are used for Halloween themed displays, home hobby projects, aquariums, store displays and more. These materials are also used for industrial marking, municipal safety applications and more.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.