Forton VF-774 - Additive for GFRC (5 Gallon)
- Forton VF-774 - Additive for GFRC (5 Gallon)
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
Forton VF-774 is an all acrylic, co-polymer dispersion (51% solids) specifically formulated for the GFRC production process. It is UV stable in the high pH matrix associated with Portland cements. The primary benefits of VF-774 are: - The elimination of the seven day wet cure required to achieve the maximum strengths of concrete- Significant improvements in the long-term durability of the GFRC composite, especially the maintenance of the long-term flexural strain to failure property. Additional Benefits of VF-774 include:- Reduces crazing and drying shrinkage cracks- Improved workability of the mix at low water/cement ratios- Reduces moisture absorption- UV stable- Uniform distribution of pigments for batch to batch color consistency- Flame Rated
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.