- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
StyroCoat™ Plastic is a flame rated (E-84) sprayable polyurethane plastic formulated to economically coat a variety of surfaces. Dispensed through Smooth-On’s EZ~Spray™, Jr. cartridge system, the plastic cures in about 2 seconds and can be applied to vertical surfaces without running off. An advantage of the system is that large areas can be covered in a short period of time. Cured plastic is lightweight, flame, impact, and water resistant. It can be sanded for priming and painting. Plastic can also be sprayed into a rubber mold to make fast, impact resistant castings (application of a release agent may be necessary before spraying into the mold). StyroCoat™ Plastic is used for theme design / fabrication applications, making movie set environments, making surfaces water resistant and other industrial applications.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.