- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Silicone Putty Products are new silicone compounds (platinum catalyst) that can be easily mixed and applied by hand to a variety of surfaces. Equinox® Putty is mixed in equal amounts (1A:1B) by volume.
Equinox™ 35 has a pot life of about 1 minute with a cure time of about 7 minutes at room temperature (73°F/23°C).
Equinox™ 38 has a pot life of 4 minutes with a cure time of 30 minutes.
Equinox™ 40 is a slow version with a 30 minute pot life and 5 hour demold time.
Shrinkage is low and cured rubber is exceptionally strong (very high tensile strength), durable and will resist high temperatures (for casting low-temperature melt metal alloys). They also resist cure inhibition. Applications include making fast mold impressions from almost any surface, orthotics / orthopedic, equine hoof repair, jewelry making and more. Equinox® silicones are suitable for making baking molds, casting butter, ice, chocolate and other applications used to produce food.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.