- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
EpoxAcast™ 670 HT is an easy-to-use epoxy casting compound that offers high heat resistance up to 350°F/177°C (post cure required). EpoxAcast™ 670 HT is ideal for making vacuum forming and thermoforming molds, creating foundry patterns, forming dies & fixtures, hard rollers, industrial parts and high impact tools. EpoxAcast™ 670 HT is also suitable for encapsulation applications or for use as a high temperature epoxy for bonding a variety of surfaces.
EpoxAcast™ 670 HT features a relatively low viscosity that ensures minimal bubble entrapment. EpoxAcast™ 670 HT also offers an extra long working time of 3 hours. Castings cure with negligible shrinkage and are very hard, very strong and heat resistant.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.