- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
All of our epoxy color products are specially formulated to suspend in our coating and casting epoxies for even mixing and setting. The effect is where you’ll find the difference. Browse through and choose the perfect epoxy pigment for your project.
High tinting properties so you only need a little bit to go a long way. Can be mixed together for custom colors. They are used to tint epoxy resins used as coatings, paints, gelcoats, laminating, casting or self-leveling resins.
EcoPoxy’s color pigments consist of pigments suspended in epoxy resin which allows them to blend thoroughly into epoxy resins to make uniform colors. They are used to tint epoxy resins used as coatings, paints, gelcoats, laminating, casting or self-leveling resins. The high tinting properties enable the use of little quantities of pigment. The quantity to be used depends on the color chosen as some colors cover better than others (yellows for example need higher quantities than other colors).
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.