- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Dragon Skin™ 10 NV is a low viscosity, high performance platinum cure silicone rubber that is easy to use and versatile. Mix ratio is 1A:1B by weight or volume, pot life is 15 minutes and cure time is 75 minutes at room temperature. Rubber cures with negligible shrinkage to a Shore 10A. Vacuum degassing is not necessary Color is water white translucent.
Dragon Skin™ 10 NV is suitable for making molds of any configuration for casting plasters, wax, low-melt temperature metal alloys, and resins.
Dragon Skin™ 10 NV is suitable for special effects applications. Color can be added with Silc Pig™ color pigments. This rubber can be thickened with Thi-Vex™ thickening agent or softened with SLACKER™ additive. Cured material is skin safe and certified by an independent laboratory.
Important: Do not cast other tin or platinum based silicones into molds made with Dragon Skin™ 10NV. They are not compatible and inhibition will result.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.