- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
This is the enhanced version of Buddy's original concrete countertop concrete mix. It is an artisan concrete blend designed to exhibit clay-like properties in the wet state. The consistency of the mix lends itself to use with Buddy’s signature press technique, applying up vertical surfaces with minimal molding and simplicity of application. This mix is also ideal for troweling and can be plasticized to create a castable mix.
The mix uses all white ingredients, naturally curing to a bone white. It can be pigmented using any of the Buddy Rhodes Color Wheel™ color collections.
The mix has all of the necessary high-performance ingredients pre-blended, including curing polymer, such that only water and necessary reinforcement need to be added. The workability of the mix can be changed with the addition of our series of water reducers. Primary reinforcement can be achieved using our series of reinforcing fibers.
COVERAGE AND CEMENT CONTENT
This mix is typically cast at 1.25” - 1.5” thick. It can be cast thinner, particularly with the use of AR Glass Fibers in the backer mix, but consideration must be given in the handling and support of the piece.
- Coverage:¯+/- 5 sq. ft. at 1” thick.
- Total Cementitious Binder (per 50 lb bag): 20.5 lb
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Craftsman Mix™ Basics - Press Technique
Learn the basics of Buddy Rhodes' signature technique, the Pre...
Craftsman Mix™ Basics - Cast Technique
Learn the basic of the Cast Technique using Buddy Rhodes Craft...
Craftsman Mix™ Basics - Trowel Technique
Learn the basics of the Trowel Technique using Buddy Rhodes Cr...
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.