ISO Polyester Resin - 5Gal
- ISO polyester resin - 5Gal
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
Polyester resins, also known as Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR), combined with fiberglass reinforcements have been the building blocks of the composites industry for decades. These formulations provide low cost, ease of handling, quick cure, and high strength to create a wide variety of composite parts in countless applications. They are ideal for open molding as well as closed molding processes such as vacuum infusion processing, resin transfer molding, filament winding, compression molding and pultrusion. Polyester resin is also the primary resin matrix used in compression molding, bulk molding compounds (BMC) and sheet molding compounds (SMC), and in the pultrusion process.
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.