- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
- Seasonal weather events and other disruptions may occur and cause delays for inbound and outbound shipments. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather and roads being closed.
APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter will temporarily adhere most surgical tapes, bandages, dressings, etc. to silicone rubber surfaces including training mannequins, devices, etc.
This non-VOC formula is a low viscosity liquid that brushes on easily and dries quickly. One application lasts for repeated use.
APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter can be removed with NOVOCS™ GLOSS silicone solvent.
Important: Shake APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter container well before using.
Preparation - Clean the silicone surface with NOVOCS™ GLOSS silicone solvent to remove any oils which may affect the bond of the APHIX™ adhesion. Allow surface to dry for 2 minutes.
APPLICATION & REMOVAL...
Application - APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter can be applied using a cotton swab, non-latex sponge or small fine bristle brush.
Apply adhesive to the silicone surface. Allow APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter to dry for 10 minutes. APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter will not work unless it has thoroughly dried. Be sure to the securely replace cap after each use as contents will evaporate.
Once APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter has dried, apply the adhesive surgical tape, bandage or dressing.
One application of APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter lasts for repeated use.
Removal of APHIX™ - APHIX™ Silicone Adhesion Promoter can be removed using NOVOCS™ GLOSS silicone solvent.
NOTE: Product Packaging May Vary
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.