- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Products may be subject to back order.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- Current Smooth-On supply chain issues are impacting stock and pricing.
Amazing Deep Pour is a 2-part, extremely clear, deep-cast epoxy. It is ideal for applications requiring thicker pours (up to 2 inches thick) or a glass-like finish.
This 2:1 mix ratio product was formulated to reduce exotherm (heat build-up), allowing users to pour thicker sections without the delays of layering as with standard epoxies. Amazing Deep Pour is compatible with Alumilite Dyes and Polycolor Resin Powders, Glow Powders, and Glitters. Other colorants may be compatible, testing is required.
Amazing Deep Pour is ideal for river tables, resin blanks for lathe turning, filling wide gaps in wood, or any application requiring a depth greater than 3/8 inch. ADP can also be layered for projects requiring thicknesses beyond 2 inches.
- 2:1 (2 parts A to 1 part B) by volume
- Low exotherm
- Low viscosity for easy mixing
- Long open time to allow for air bubble release
- 24-72 hour tack-free time (mass and temperature are factors)
- 5-7 day full cure
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR 175.300
**Images may not be representative of actual product packaging, etc.